They help you learn to create the patient note in a professional way. It should be simple yet concise.
They assist you with mastering mnemonics, and to create a complete HPI. Sharing detailed relevant information in HPI is mandatory to pass the exam. Inadequate information in the HPI leads to failure.
The course places an emphasis on learning differential diagnosis. You must correctly integrate your differentials to reach the exact diagnosis.
- Empathy Preparation: A Communication Instructor explains how to display Clinical
- Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discuss you will practice your skills.
- Full Day Practice Examination with Several Standardized Patients Encounters in a medical-clinic environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, a stool, and an examination table – to prepare you for the actual exam.
- Computer generated announcements with time lines similar to what you will experience in the actual CS exam.
- Examination Proctor – to oversee the exam.
- Video monitored exam by Staff Physicians.
- Physician-evaluated and graded Patient Notes on most of your cases
- Multiple Unique Encounters – including phone encounters
- Encounters with Challenging Emotions and Questions
- Standardized Patient will provide you with 1-on-1 individualized feedback
- Receive individualized feedback on 100% of your cases
- Receive written feedback on all your cases.
- Feedback by a Staff Physician
- Discussion of Test Results – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians. [Recommendations are made for further improvements].
- Data Gathering and Data Interpretation: The morning is devoted to understanding how to approach various cases and what Physical Examination should be completed for each case.
- Review Clinical Knowledge related to Patient encounters.
- Review of Complex Cases: Blank Doorway,Rape, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Practice Communication Skills from specific areas of your weaknesses with Communication Instructor and/or Standardized Patients. You are given specific scenarios that may pose a challenge for you in the actual examination and you practice the Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Focused and Individualized assignments are given based on deficiencies seen during encounters and examination performance.
- Patient note assignment given
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- After class study instructions – given by our Physicians.
- Patient Note assignments discussed.
- Student-Instructor Wrap-up – at the conclusion of each Workshop each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
- ***EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
- ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER.
Note-All practice exams occur every Sunday and Tuesday at 10am on the listed available course dates, the available course dates are listed clearly on the Atlanta and Houston Goldusmle webpages**EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER
1. Can an examinee conduct an effective clinical interview? Can they obtain the right information?
2. Can they communicate that information effectively to patients and other members of the health care team
3. Can they reason effectively so they can take the most appropriate steps in patient care.
To PURCHASE a 1-day 12+ CASE mock exam
Click “Buy Now” below
NOW DISCOUNTED to only $1399 discounted from
Click “Buy Now” below
Please click “Buy Now” below
Please click “Buy Now” below
D) 5 day GoldUSMLE step 2 CS workshop(FRI,SAT,SUN,MON,TUES)-(3 days of Intensive training + 2x Mock 12-18 case exams+ FREE CS EXAM SCHEDULING ASSISTANCE)
Our USMLE Step 2CS training course is not be based on the typical classroom methodology. We maximize patient interaction. You will be taught a practical approach to encounter patients.
These encounters are observed by the trainer. They will also be monitored by physicians who will give the feedback required to correct your mistakes.
Through our step 2 CS prep course you will learn to manage your time effectively. In the given time frame you have to encounter a patient, communicate properly, ask all that is necessary, conduct the physical examination, convey the possible diagnosis and suggest the tests required to confirm that diagnosis.