Step 2 CS Prep Course
Our Step 2 CS Course works on improving your skills in all three components of a USMLE Step 2 CS Exam. It is essential to pass all three components to work as a licensed healthcare professional in the U.S.
With over 13+ years of excellence we here at GoldUSMLE Review we will do our best to help IMGs and AMGs excel on their upcoming USMLE examinations and eventually secure a residency position. In addition to the Gold USMLE step 2 CS workshop we also offer Mock Residency Interview sessions with Personal Statement editing.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills (CIS):
The most important step is establishing strong communication between the doctor and the patient. Making proper eye contact is important to win the confidence and trust of your patient. You should be empathetic so that the patients become comfortable and trust in you and don’t hesitate to share personal details with you.
Spoken English Proficiency (SEP):
Your spoken English should be free of grammatical errors. The course also covers phonics and accents, and will help you correct your pronunciation by practicing the medical terminology.
Integrated Clinical Encounter (ICE):
The prep courses work on ICE part of the test in three ways:
They help you learn to create the patient note in a professional way. It should be simple yet concise.
They assist you with mastering mnemonics, and to create a complete HPI. Sharing detailed relevant information in HPI is mandatory to pass the exam. Inadequate information in the HPI leads to failure.
The course places an emphasis on learning differential diagnosis. You must correctly integrate your differentials to reach the exact diagnosis.
Best Step 2 CS Preparation Course in USA
Our step 2 CS preparation course covers all of the following:
- Empathy Preparation: A Communication Instructor explains how to display Clinical
- Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discuss you will practice your skills.
- Full Day Practice Examination with Several Standardized Patients Encounters in a medical-clinic environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, a stool, and an examination table – to prepare you for the actual exam.
- Computer generated announcements with time lines similar to what you will experience in the actual CS exam.
- Examination Proctor – to oversee the exam.
- Video monitored exam by Staff Physicians.
- Physician-evaluated and graded Patient Notes on most of your cases
- Multiple Unique Encounters – including phone encounters
- Encounters with Challenging Emotions and Questions
- Standardized Patient will provide you with 1-on-1 individualized feedback
- Receive individualized feedback on 100% of your cases
- Receive written feedback on all your cases.
- Feedback by a Staff Physician
- Discussion of Test Results – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians. [Recommendations are made for further improvements].
- Data Gathering and Data Interpretation: The morning is devoted to understanding how to approach various cases and what Physical Examination should be completed for each case.
- Review Clinical Knowledge related to Patient encounters.
- Review of Complex Cases: Blank Doorway,Rape, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Practice Communication Skills from specific areas of your weaknesses with Communication Instructor and/or Standardized Patients. You are given specific scenarios that may pose a challenge for you in the actual examination and you practice the Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Focused and Individualized assignments are given based on deficiencies seen during encounters and examination performance.
- Patient note assignment given
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- After class study instructions – given by our Physicians.
- Patient Note assignments discussed.
- Student-Instructor Wrap-up – at the conclusion of each Workshop each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
- ***EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
- ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER.
Note-All practice exams occur every Sunday and Tuesday at 10am on the listed available course dates, the available course dates are listed clearly on the Atlanta and Houston Goldusmle webpages**EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER
Want to try our prep course? Buy now to save your time and money.
(2 days of intensive training 9-9pm + 2x Practice Mock 12-18 case exams)
NOW DISCOUNTED to only $2299 discounted from $2599
Please click “Buy Now” below
D) 5 day GoldUSMLE step 2 CS workshop(FRI,SAT,SUN,MON,TUES)-(3 days of Intensive training + 2x Mock 12-18 case exams+ FREE CS EXAM SCHEDULING ASSISTANCE)
Now discounted to only $2899 discounted from
To PURCHASE a 5 DAY PREMIUM CS workshop click “Buy Now” below
Why is the Mock Exam and Performance Analysis Report Important?
USMLE step 2 CS Training Course will give you a chance to evaluate yourself in the light of feedback from practicing physicians during and after an eight-hour elective mock exam. The mock exam will actually help you overcome your weaknesses under the guidance of licensed healthcare professionals. This will ensure a better performance on USMLE Step 2 CS Exam Day.
Why our step 2 CS prep course is the best CS review course?
GoldUSMLEReview step 2 CS prep course allows a one-on-one session. We allow few students in a class with the teacher to ensure the maximum ratio. This also helps the students to stay focused and score high.
Our USMLE Step 2CS training course is not be based on the typical classroom methodology. We maximize patient interaction. You will be taught a practical approach to encounter patients.
These encounters are observed by the trainer. They will also be monitored by physicians who will give the feedback required to correct your mistakes.
Through our step 2 CS prep course you will learn to manage your time effectively. In the given time frame you have to encounter a patient, communicate properly, ask all that is necessary, conduct the physical examination, convey the possible diagnosis and suggest the tests required to confirm that diagnosis.
Step 2 CS Prep Course in Houston & Atlanta
Step 2 CS Exam preparation centers in Houston and Atlanta provide you the opportunity to integrate your knowledge with simulated patient encounters. They also help you improve your skills under the observation of experienced physicians and boost your confidence before you appear at a USMLI Step 2 CS Exam.