INTENSIVE MINICEX REVIEW FOR ECFMG PATHWAY 6- LIMITED SEATS–>REGISTER TODAY!
3days HOUSTON OR ONLINE GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP 12-7pm CST daily
PRACTICE EXAMS WILL RUN EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- Feb 10-Feb 12 2023
- Feb 17-Feb 19 2023
- Feb 24-Feb 26 2023
- Mar 3- Mar 5 2023
- Mar 10- Mar 12 2023
- Mar 17-Mar 19 2023
- Mar 24- Mar 26 2023
- Mar 31-Apr 2 2023
- Apr 7-Apr 9 2023
- Apr 14-Apr 16 2023
- Apr 21-Apr 23 2023
- Apr 28-Apr 30 2023
- May 5- May 7 2023
- May 12-May14 2023
- May 19-May 21 2023
- May 26- May 28 2023
- June 2- June 4 2023
- June 9-June 11 2023
- June 16-June 18 2023
- June 23-June 25 2023
- June 30-July 2 2023
4days HOUSTON OR ONLINE GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP
PRACTICE EXAMS WILL RUN
EVERY MONDAY AND
2022-2023 4 days MINICEX WORKSHOP DATE
- Feb 10-Feb 13 2023
- Feb 17-Feb 20 2023
- Feb 24-Feb 27 2023
- Mar 3- Mar 6 2023
- Mar 10- Mar 13 2023
- Mar 17-Mar 20 2023
- Mar 24- Mar 27 2023
- Mar 31-Apr 3 2023
- Apr 7-Apr 10 2023
- Apr 14-Apr 17 2023
- Apr 21-Apr 30 2023
- Apr 28-May 1 2023
- May 5- May 8 2023
- May 12-May 15 2023
- May 19-May 22 2023
- May 26- May 29 2023
- June 2- June 5 2023
- June 9-June 12 2023
- June 16-June 19 2023
- June 23-June 26 2023
- June 30-July 3 2023
5days DELUXE HOUSTON OR ONLINE GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX
PRACTICE EXAMS WILL RUN EVERY
MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- Feb 10-Feb 14 2023
- Feb 17-Feb 21 2023
- Feb 24-Feb 28 2023
- Mar 3- Mar 7 2023
- Mar 10- Mar 14 2023
- Mar 17-Mar 21 2023
- Mar 24- Mar 28 2023
- Mar 31-Apr 4 2023
- Apr 7-Apr 11 2023
- Apr 14-Apr 18 2023
- Apr 21-Apr 25 2023
- Apr 28-May 2 2023
- May 5- May 9 2023
- May 12-May 16 2023
- May 19-May 23 2023
- May 26- May 30 2023
- June 2- June 6 2023
- June 9-June 13 2023
- June 16-June 20 2023
- June 23-June 27 2023
- June 30-July 4 2023
A) 1 DAY Mock Exam LIVE IN PERSON GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP Sunday or Tuesday exam– discounted to only $899 discounted from $1799
B) 3day GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP (FRI, SAT,SUN)
Address- 416 N Sam Houston Parkway E, Houston, Texas 77060
Document your observations which can also be distributed for demonstration during faculty workshops, staff meetings, orientation and training sessions.
- In-patient services (CCU/ICU, general medical floor)
- Emergency department
- Medical interviewing
- Physical examinations
- Informed decision-making/counseling
- Clinical judgment/reasoning
- General faculty
- Core faculty
- Chief medical residents
- Determine if the performance was satisfactory, unsatisfactory or superior
- Determine which of the three possible ratings best reflects the observed trainee-patient encounter within the selected performance category
- Facilitates accurate collection of a patient’s history
- Effectively uses questions/directions to obtain accurate information needed
- Responds appropriately to non-verbal cues
- Shows respect, compassion, empathy and establishes trust
- Attends to a patient’s needs of comfort, modesty, confidentiality and information
- Follows efficient, logical sequence
- Balances screening/diagnostic steps for problem
- Sensitive to a patient’s modesty and comfort
- Explains rationale for test/treatment, obtains a patient’s consent
- Educates/counsels regarding disease management
- Discussion is prioritized, timely and concise
- Selectively orders/performs appropriate diagnostic studies
- Considers risks and benefits of prescribed treatment
- Demonstrates judgment, synthesis, caring, effectiveness and efficiency in patient care
As the first major activity of the ACGME Outcome Project, the ACGME identified six general competencies for residents. Identifying the competencies was stimulated by increased attention to how adequately physicians are prepared to practice medicine in the changing health care delivery system.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills (IPCS)
- Empathy Preparation: A Communication Instructor explains how to display Clinical
- Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discuss you will practice your skills.
- Full Day Practice Examination with Several Standardized Patients Encounters in a medical-clinic environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, a stool, and an examination table – to prepare you for the actual exam.
- Computer generated announcements with time lines similar to what you will experience in the actual CS exam.
- Examination Proctor – to oversee the exam.
- Video monitored exam by Staff Physicians.
- Physician-evaluated and graded Patient Notes on most of your cases
- Multiple Unique Encounters – including phone encounters
- Encounters with Challenging Emotions and Questions
- Standardized Patient will provide you with 1-on-1 individualized feedback
- Receive individualized feedback on 100% of your cases
- Receive written feedback on all your cases.
- Feedback by a Staff Physician
- Discussion of Test Results – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians. [Recommendations are made for further improvements].
- Data Gathering and Data Interpretation: The morning is devoted to understanding how to approach various cases and what Physical Examination should be completed for each case.
- Review Clinical Knowledge related to Patient encounters.
- Review of Complex Cases: Blank Doorway,Rape, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Practice Communication Skills from specific areas of your weaknesses with Communication Instructor and/or Standardized Patients. You are given specific scenarios that may pose a challenge for you in the actual examination and you practice the Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Focused and Individualized assignments are given based on deficiencies seen during encounters and examination performance.
- Patient note assignment given
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- After class study instructions – given by our Physicians.
- Patient Note assignments discussed.
- Student-Instructor Wrap-up – at the conclusion of each Workshop each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
- ***EVERY GOLD USMLE Mini-CEX workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a E-confirmation email with your receipt.
- ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE AN E-CONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER.
-DR THAISLYN PEREZ
I truly appreciate Dr.Thomas and all he does to ensure students excel on the MINICEX exam. This is one of the best review courses that I’ve attended. My only regret is not taking the course sooner. In the past, I have taken review courses, but they don’t measure up to this program. Dr. Thomas positive energy and reinforcement makes the difference. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Thomas and his entire team for their hard work and dedication. Please take this review workshop if you can. You will not regret it.
Today, I received my Passing MINICEX encounter Scores. All thanks and praises to God, Dr. Thomas and the entire GoldUSMLE Review team for making this possible. If you are seeking a great MINICEX review where you are guaranteed to pass the exam, please give GoldUsmle Review a try. I am a grateful and happy I decided to attend this workshop review. It was indeed a good investment.
-Dr. Ester W., MD
-Dr. Lina P., MD
DR. RICARDO A., MD
Dr N. Amankwa, MD
Dr Barbera H., DO
Thank you Goldusmle
-Ajak M., MD
-Dr Romuald F., MD
Dr. Deepak V., MD
Dr Sara R.
I thoroughly enjoyed the online review sessions, they were very convenient especially with this COVID situation. -Dr. Maria D.
Thanks again for all the help when I was there. GoldUSMLE is a great program and I have recommended it to my friends. I felt a lot more confident after all the step 3 classes and my test taking skills are at an all time high as it has never been better. It was also very helpful to have the tutors point out where I had problems, it helped me know where to focus. I am still waiting for my results and Im confident that I passed.
-Dr. Kimberly S.