INTENSIVE MINICEX REVIEW FOR ECFMG PATHWAY 6- LIMITED SEATS–>REGISTER TODAY!
Please call or text 1-832-836-1330 to Register
TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED TO ALL ATTENDING ENCOUNTERS + CALL 1-832-836-1330
3 days HOUSTON OR ONLINE GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP
12-7pm CST daily
CLASS DAYS SAT-MON;
2022-2023 3 days MINICEX WORKSHOP DATES
- Aug 26-Aug 28 2023
- Sept 2-Sept 4 2023
- Sept 9- Sept 11 2023
- Sept 16-Sept 18 2023
- Sept 23 -Sept 25 2023
- Sept 30-Oct 2 2023
- Oct 7- Oct 9 2023
- Oct 14-Oct 16 2023
- Oct 21-Oct 23 2023
- Oct 28-Oct 30 2023
- Nov 4- Nov 6 2023
- Nov 11-Nov 13 2023
- Nov 18-Nov 20 2023
- Nov 25-Nov 27 2023
- Dec 2-Dec 4 2023
- Dec 9- Dec 11 2023
- Dec 23-Dec 25 2023
- Jan 6-Jan 8 2024
4 days HOUSTON OR ONLINE GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP. CLASS DAYS SAT-TUES 12-7PM EXAM DAYS
2022-2023 4 days MINICEX WORKSHOP DATES
- Aug 26- Aug 29 2023
- Sept 2- Sept 5 2023
- Sept 9-Sept 12 2023
- Sept 16-Sept 192023
- Sept 23-Sept 26 2023
- Sept 30-Oct 3 2023
- Oct 7-Oct 10 2023
- Oct 14-Oct 17 2023
- Oct 21-Oct 24 2023
- Oct 28-Oct 31 2023
- Nov 4-Nov 7 2023
- Nov 11-Nov 14 2023
- Nov 18-Nov 21 2023
- Nov 25-Nov 28 2023
- Dec 2-Dec 5 2023
- Dec 9-Dec 12 2023
- Dec 16-Dec 19 2023
- Dec 23-Dec 26 2023
- Jan 6-Jan 9 2024
5 days DELUXE HOUSTON OR ONLINE GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX
CLASS DAYS SAT-WED 12-7 PM,
2022-2023 5 days MINICEX WORKSHOP DATES
- Aug 26-Aug 30 2023
- Sept 2-Sept 5 2023
- Sept 9-Sept 13 2023
- Sept 16-Sept 20 2023
- Sept 23-Sept 27 2023
- Sept 30-Oct 4 2023
- Oct 7-Oct 11 2023
- Oct 14-Oct 18 2023
- Oct 21-Oct 25 2023
- Oct 28-Nov 1 2023
- Nov 4-Nov 8 2023
- Nov 11-Nov 15 2023
- Nov 18-Nov 22 2023
- Nov 25-Nov 29 2023
- Dec 2-Dec 6 2023
- Dec 9-Dec 13 2023
- Dec 16-Dec 20 2023
- Dec 23-Dec 27 2023
- Jan 6-Jan 10 2024
NOTE***ONLY 5 day TRAINING REVIEW PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE ASSISTANCE WITH 6 PHYSICIAN ENCOUNTERS FROM DIFFERENT ATTENDINGS
A) 1 DAY Mock Exam LIVE IN PERSON GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP Sunday or Tuesday exam– discounted to only $899 discounted from $1799
B) 3day GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP (FRI, SAT,SUN)
(2 days intensive training + 1 Mock 12case exam)– click here NOW DISCOUNTED to only $1399 discounted from $1799 Click “Buy Now” below
C) 4day GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP (FRI, SAT,SUN, MON)
(3 days intensive training + 1 Mock 12 case exam)– click here NOW DISCOUNTED to only $1799 discounted from $3599 Click “Buy Now” below
D) 5day GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP (FRI, SAT,SUN, MON, TUES)
NOTE*** MINICEX TRAINING WORKSHOPS CAN BE COMPLETED ONLINE VIA ZOOM IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL, YOU CAN JUST TRAVEL FOR THE LIVE IN PERSON MINICEX RANDOMIZED ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ATTENDINGS UPON PASSING THE COURSE ONLINE.
ONLY 5 day PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE ASSISTANCE WITH GETTING 6 PHYSICIAN ENCOUNTERS FROM ATTENDINGS
(3 days intensive training + 2x Mock Practice 12 case exam) 3 day- click here NOW DISCOUNTED to only $2799 discounted from $5599 Click “Buy Now” below
#1 RATED PROGRAM FOR 2023 ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX exam.
MAXIMUM PATIENT INTERACTION w/ SEVERAL HIGH YIELD CASES.
OUR GOLDUSMLE HOUSTON LIVE CENTER PREP IS LOCATED AT
Address- 416 N Sam Houston Parkway E, Houston, Texas 77060
Our Houston GoldUSMLE Center is located in a 6,500 SQUARE FT 20 medical exam room medical facility with over 200Gig bandwidth tele-health stations at suite 416E and we are located within walking distance to the real test center and Hyatt Place/Radisson Inn hotels.
Mini-Clinical Evaluation Exercise for Trainees (Mini-CEX) is intended to facilitate formative assessment of core clinical skills. It can be used by faculty as a routine, seamless evaluation of trainees in any setting.
The Mini-CEX is a direct observation assessment or “snapshot” of a trainee-patient interaction. Faculty are encouraged to perform at least one per clinical rotation. To be most useful, faculty should provide timely and specific feedback to the trainee after each assessment of a trainee-patient encounter.
Document your observations which can also be distributed for demonstration during faculty workshops, staff meetings, orientation and training sessions.
Guidelines for Implementing the ABIM Mini-CEX Settings to Conduct Mini-CEXs
- In-patient services (CCU/ICU, general medical floor)
- Emergency department
Clinical Skills Evaluated
- Medical interviewing
- Physical examinations
- Informed decision-making/counseling
- Clinical judgment/reasoning
- General faculty
- Core faculty
- Chief medical residents
The recommended two-step approach for using a nine-point scale:
- Determine if the performance was satisfactory, unsatisfactory or superior
- Determine which of the three possible ratings best reflects the observed trainee-patient encounter within the selected performance category
Examples of Clinical Skills Evaluated
- Facilitates accurate collection of a patient’s history
- Effectively uses questions/directions to obtain accurate information needed
- Responds appropriately to non-verbal cues
- Shows respect, compassion, empathy and establishes trust
- Attends to a patient’s needs of comfort, modesty, confidentiality and information
- Follows efficient, logical sequence
- Balances screening/diagnostic steps for problem
- Sensitive to a patient’s modesty and comfort
Informed Decision-Making/Counseling Skills
- Explains rationale for test/treatment, obtains a patient’s consent
- Educates/counsels regarding disease management
- Discussion is prioritized, timely and concise
- Selectively orders/performs appropriate diagnostic studies
- Considers risks and benefits of prescribed treatment
Overall Clinical Competence
- Demonstrates judgment, synthesis, caring, effectiveness and efficiency in patient care
ABIM recognizes that not all the ACGME general competencies can be easily assessed and evaluated by observing clinical skills. The listed examples are intended to demonstrate how the ABIM Mini-CEX could facilitate competency-based assessment and evaluation.
As the first major activity of the ACGME Outcome Project, the ACGME identified six general competencies for residents. Identifying the competencies was stimulated by increased attention to how adequately physicians are prepared to practice medicine in the changing health care delivery system.
Patient Care and Procedural Skills (PCPS)
Trainees must be able to provide patient care, including the safe and effective use of procedures, that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health.
Medical Knowledge (MK)
Trainees must demonstrate knowledge of established and evolving biomedical, clinical, epidemiological and social-behavioral sciences, as well as the application of this knowledge to patient care.
Practice-Based Learning and Improvement (PBLI)
Trainees must demonstrate the ability to investigate and evaluate their care of patients, to appraise and assimilate scientific evidence, and to continuously improve patient care based on constant self-evaluation and lifelong learning.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills (IPCS)
Trainees must demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills that result in the effective exchange of information and collaboration with patients, their families and health professionals.
Trainees must demonstrate a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities and adherence to ethical standards.
System-Based Practice (SBP)
Trainees must demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care, as well as the ability to call effectively on other resources in the system to provide optimal health care.
OUR GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOP
OUR GOLDUSMLE ECFMG PATHWAY 6 MINI-CEX WORKSHOPCOVERS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING FOR THE 2023 USMLE STEP 2 CS EXAM:
- Empathy Preparation: A Communication Instructor explains how to display Clinical
- Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discuss you will practice your skills.
- Full Day Practice Examination with Several Standardized Patients Encounters in a medical-clinic environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, a stool, and an examination table – to prepare you for the actual exam.
- Computer generated announcements with time lines similar to what you will experience in the actual CS exam.
- Examination Proctor – to oversee the exam.
- Video monitored exam by Staff Physicians.
- Physician-evaluated and graded Patient Notes on most of your cases
- Multiple Unique Encounters – including phone encounters
- Encounters with Challenging Emotions and Questions
- Standardized Patient will provide you with 1-on-1 individualized feedback
- Receive individualized feedback on 100% of your cases
- Receive written feedback on all your cases.
- Feedback by a Staff Physician
- Discussion of Test Results – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians. [Recommendations are made for further improvements].
- Data Gathering and Data Interpretation: The morning is devoted to understanding how to approach various cases and what Physical Examination should be completed for each case.
- Review Clinical Knowledge related to Patient encounters.
- Review of Complex Cases: Blank Doorway,Rape, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Practice Communication Skills from specific areas of your weaknesses with Communication Instructor and/or Standardized Patients. You are given specific scenarios that may pose a challenge for you in the actual examination and you practice the Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Focused and Individualized assignments are given based on deficiencies seen during encounters and examination performance.
- Patient note assignment given
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- After class study instructions – given by our Physicians.
- Patient Note assignments discussed.
- Student-Instructor Wrap-up – at the conclusion of each Workshop each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
- ***EVERY GOLD USMLE Mini-CEX workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a E-confirmation email with your receipt.
- ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE AN E-CONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER.
MINICEX REVIEW FOR ECFMG PATHWAY 6 – LIMITED SEATS TESTIMONIALS
FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A TESTIMONIAL BELOW AFTER FINISHING OUR COURSE OR RECEIVING YOUR TEST RESULTS THANK YOU, YOUR REVIEW WILL POST AUTOMATICALLY WITHIN 24 HOURS.
There really are no words to describe how wonderful my experience was at Gold Usmle in Houston. very professional and out here saving IMG lives with these courses. I took a 5 day mini CEX preparation course with Dr. Thomas and it was so valuable to me, I learned so much and gained confidence in my clinical practice.
I will forever recommend Gold Usmle review. I wish i had known about them before taking my steps.
-DR NOURA KESHLAF, MD
I recommend this course. Dr. Thomas is an excellent teacher and all staff are so helpful. This course helped me to organize my encounters, improve my USMLE +clinical skills and English proficiency. They also offer FREE transportation to see all the attendings.
-DR THAISLYN PEREZ
I truly appreciate Dr.Thomas and all he does to ensure students excel on the MINICEX exam. This is one of the best review courses that I’ve attended. My only regret is not taking the course sooner. In the past, I have taken review courses, but they don’t measure up to this program. Dr. Thomas positive energy and reinforcement makes the difference. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Thomas and his entire team for their hard work and dedication. Please take this review workshop if you can. You will not regret it.
Today, I received my Passing MINICEX encounter Scores. All thanks and praises to God, Dr. Thomas and the entire GoldUSMLE Review team for making this possible. If you are seeking a great MINICEX review where you are guaranteed to pass the exam, please give GoldUsmle Review a try. I am a grateful and happy I decided to attend this workshop review. It was indeed a good investment.
-Dr. Ester Walls, MD
-Dr. Lina P., MD
DR. RICARDO A., MD
Dr N. Amankwa, MD
Dr Barbera H., DO
Thank you Goldusmle
-Ajak M., MD
-Dr Romuald F., MD
Dr. Deepak V., MD
Dr Sara R.
I thoroughly enjoyed the online review sessions, they were very convenient especially with this COVID situation. -Dr. Maria D.
Thanks again for all the help when I was there. GoldUSMLE is a great program and I have recommended it to my friends. I felt a lot more confident after all the step 3 classes and my test taking skills are at an all time high as it has never been better. It was also very helpful to have the tutors point out where I had problems, it helped me know where to focus. I am still waiting for my results and Im confident that I passed.
-Dr. Kimberly S.