Course DetailsWith over 13+ years of excellence we here at GoldUSMLE Review we will do our best to help IMGs and AMGs excel on their upcoming USMLE examinations and eventually secure a residency position. In addition to the Gold USMLE step 2 CS workshop we also offer Mock Residency Interview sessions with Personal Statement editing.
Our GoldUSMLE step 2 CS review covers all of the following:
- Empathy Preparation: A Communication Instructor explains how to display Clinical Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discuss you will practice your skills.
- Full Day Practice Examination with Several Standardized Patients Encounters in a medical-clinic environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, a stool, and an examination table – to prepare you for the actual exam.
- Computer generated announcements with time lines similar to what you will experience in the actual CS exam.
- Examination Proctor – to oversee the exam.
- Video monitored exam by Staff Physicians.
- Physician-evaluated and graded Patient Notes on 100% of your cases
- Multiple Unique Encounters – including phone encounters
- Encounters with Challenging Emotions and Questions
- Standardized Patient will provide you with 1-on-1 individualized feedback
- Receive individualized feedback on 100% of your cases
- Receive written feedback on all your cases.
- Feedback by a Staff Physician – all of your encounters
- Detailed Statistical Analysis – at the completion of the exam showing your improvements in each assessed area compared to your Diagnostic Exam.
- Discussion of Test Results – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians. [Recommendations are made for further improvements].
- Data Gathering and Data Interpretation: The morning is devoted to understanding how to approach various cases and what Physical Examination should be completed for each case.
- Review Clinical Knowledge related to Patient encounters.
- Review of Complex Cases: Blank Doorway,Rape, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Practice Communication Skills from specific areas of your weaknesses with Communication Instructor and/or Standardized Patients. You are given specific scenarios that may pose a challenge for you in the actual examination and you practice the Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Focused and Individualized assignments are given based on deficiencies seen during encounters and examination performance.
- Patient note assignment given
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- After class study instructions – given by our Physicians.
- Patient Note assignments discussed.
- Student-Instructor Wrap-up – at the conclusion of each Workshop each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
Note-All practice exams occur every Sunday and Tuesday at 10am on the listed available course dates, the available course dates are listed clearly on the Atlanta and Houston Goldusmle webpages**EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER
(2 days of intensive training 9-9pm + 2x Practice Mock 12-18 case exams)
NOW DISCOUNTED to only $2299 discounted from $2599
Please click “Buy Now” below
D) 5 day GoldUSMLE step 2 CS workshop(FRI,SAT,SUN,MON,TUES)-(3 days of Intensive training + 2x Mock 12-18 case exams+ FREE CS EXAM SCHEDULING ASSISTANCE)
Now discounted to only $2899 discounted from
To PURCHASE a 5 DAY PREMIUM CS workshop click “Buy Now” below